Admission Information Virtual Fair for International Students 2020
As of October 12, 2020
This virtual fair is designed for international students who are currently enrolled in Japanese Language Institutions, and are planning to enter universities (including graduate schools), junior colleges, colleges of technology and Specialized Training Colleges (postsecondary course) and the like (hereinafter referred to as ''institutions'').
With the participation of institutions in Japan, this fair provides up-to-date and accurate information about Japanese higher education and research in order to help international students select an appropriate school.
2. Event Dates and Types of Exhibitors
- November 21 (Saturday), 2020 12:00 - 15:00 Specialized Training Colleges (postsecondary course)
- November 22 (Sunday), 2020 12:00 - 15:00 Universities, Junior Colleges
- November 28 (Saturday), 2020 12:00 - 15:00 Universities, Junior Colleges
International students who are currently enrolled in Japanese language institutions in Japan, and are planning to enter the institution of higher education in Japan. The instructors and staff of Japanese Language Institutions.
Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
We will be launching our website made especially for Admission Information Virtual Fair for International Students (hereinafter referred to as event website). The detailed contents of this virtual fair are as below.
- （1）Providing information about participating institutions
- Each institution's introductory video and basic information will be posted on their page on the event website.
- （2）Virtual seminars conducted by participating institutions (The dates are mentioned above in 2.)
- The contents, which are designed to spark students' interest in studying in Japan, include presentations by institutions about their programs and strong points, as well as a panel discussion with senior international students. Individual consultation will be conducted via live chat. After the virtual fair, all recorded seminars will be displayed on the "Study in Japan" website for approximately 1 month.
- JASSO will produce videos to give an overview of Study in Japan, the Japan Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) and Japanese government (MEXT) scholarships (Domestic application). We will broadcast these videos on our event website.