University transfer programs
There are many universities offering university transfer/inter-university transfer programs in different formats and requirements.
- It is not necessarily allowed every year.
- It is not necessarily applicable to all departments and faculties.
- The terms completed and the credits earned at another university are not always transferable.
To transfer/inter-university transfer to a university (an undergraduate course), usually one of the following requirements must be met.
- Graduates of junior colleges
- Graduates of colleges of technology
- Students having a diploma from a professional training college
- Graduates of an advanced course of upper secondary schools
- Students who have completed a university's general education (year 1 and above) and fulfill the necessary credits required by the transfer institution.
- Graduates of an undergraduate program.
Compared to regular admission, information on university transfer/inter-university transfer programs is very limited. Get early information from your school of choice on the options.